1. Select Wizard by spinning the knob and then pressing the knob
2. Select NewFilament
3. Follow the on-screen instructions (Continue)
4. Wait for the extruder to heat up
5. (this actually contains multiple steps)
5.1 Pull the filament out (you may have to push the small silver button)
The small silver button on the right will open the gears that hold onto the filament
5.1 Remove old filament from the back of the printer and put new filament on
5.2 Push the new filament into the top of the extruder while pressing (hard) on the silver button. Stop when you see your new color coming out (green to orange in this picture)
6. You're all done! Clean up the extruded filament and store your old filament
1. Select the Wizard by spinning the knob and pressing the knob to select
2. Follow the on-screen instructions. You will level the bed in three steps.
3. For each position in the bed level turn the thumb screws to adjust the bed up and down
The thumb screw
1. Get some purple gluestick!
2. Apply gluestick to glass bed where the print will be (no need to make a thick layer)
3. Clip the glass bed onto the main platform
4. Insert SD Card (juuuust right, has to be carefully inserted into the center)
5. Select Print by spinning the knob and pressing the knob to select
6. Spin knob to find your file. Press knob to select file for printing
7. Your print will start!
8. Watch the first layer (or few) of printing for problems. Press the knob to select stop if something goes wrong
9. Print done! Use a flat tool to remove your print from the glass
10. Wash the glass bed. Just add water (and rubbing).